Giving at Thrive
You can’t out-give God!
God doesn’t want something from you; He wants something for you. More than you could ask for or imagine. And we do, too.
Giving to Thrive is an investment in changed lives. We are passionate about helping people take their “next right step” with God. Giving financially to Thrive can be a huge step to not letting your finances control you, but taking control to give to something that will have an eternal impact.
- We love to give generously, because we see the amazing things God is doing here.
- We use our generosity to connect with God and people; period.
- We have tons of accountability built into our system, so everything has integrity.
- We give people opportunities to give during services as well as online.
- We encourage a tithe, a faithful and Biblical response of 10% of income earned. We realize this might be a big step. It’s why we challenge everyone to start with “percentage giving.” Setting a percentage helps encourage you to not just give when you have a little extra, but establish a priority to give to God first. And then trust that God will meet you where you’re at! And the best part – he always does.